FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Hello, thank you very much for your response, I attach the character.
    The assets were the blade and the shield, personal.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvclHLLpKDSviN5D...DvSIw?e=gcLLw0

Kind regards.

Thank you for the character, I'll run some tests with it and see why you were running into that error.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Good morning.

When I open a NPC I have the following error message

3/4/2023 10:52:41 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Dune:campaign/scripts/npc.lua"]:20: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

I edit: It is not possible to give a quality value for the minor NPC's. It is not possible to assign drives values to the major or notable NPC's
    Captura de pantalla 2023-03-04 a las 11.09.01.png
    Regards
    Last edited by iolarion; March 4th, 2023 at 10:10. Reason: Attach image

Pushed a hotfix to address this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Thank you very much, again.

Kind regards.

Hi just got myself the Dune ruleset today and when i try to load an NPC the following errors comes up...

[3/17/2023 11:57:32 AM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.1244301 - Harvesters of Dune
    [3/17/2023 11:58:20 AM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (Dune) (W:npc_header) (campaign/scripts/npc_header.lua)
    [3/17/2023 11:58:20 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (link_record_header_id) in class (npc_header)
    [3/17/2023 11:58:20 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Dune:campaign/scripts/npc.lua"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    [3/17/2023 11:58:20 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Dune:campaign/scripts/npc.lua"]:17: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

have run the update several times, many thanks

There is quite a bit wrong with what you posted, but it's best to compile logs and present them here so I can investigate things a bit further. I pushed another update to ensure the latest update was pushed correctly through the patch system. If it's still causing issues, you may need to remove the ruleset file from your vault folder and push a fresh download of the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

That update seemed to work, many thanks for your quick reply.

Super, have fun!
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hello
    I comment a small bug in the design of one of the options.

Inside the "Party Sheet", when you create a primary or secondary domain, and you want to edit the list to delete an entry, the "delete" button is hidden by the "type" window and does not let you interact with it.
    Image 1.png

The solution is easy, since you can activate the entry with the secondary mouse button and thus delete it.
    Image 2.png

It is not serious, but if you can solve it, it helps to all the functionalities of the ruleset.

Thanks and best regards.

Thread Information