STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    When I add PCs to the House Sheet for roles it seems to give them a random icon instead of using either their portrait or token.
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Can you provide a copy of your campaign with this happening? I need to see the campaign's xml
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

When I try to put in a character the Drives and Skills won't change for me. But when I /reload it changes. Example if I start at 4 and click the up arrow 4 times nothing happens on the sheet, but after a /reload it'll show 8 instead of 4. I have no extensions running and it's fully updated.

I notice if I hit Notes - or Desc on NPC's - it's correct when I come back to the stats.

I will be pushing a fix for this and update for how all the controls are updated with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

A bunch of errors pop up when I hit the plus for a new character sheet.

Attachment 54954

Pushed a fix for this. Please run the updater again.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thank you for your work!! I for one appreciate everything you do!

Hello, when dragging and dropping an asset token from a character in the combat tracker to an image (i.e. duel) an the following erro message is showed in the console.
    Captura de pantalla 2023-02-25 a las 10.51.28.png

I will have to see the character in question, can you export the character and share it here? Also need to know which asset you were trying to drag and drop as well to replicate and see where the break down is located.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information