DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    I'm not seeing that on my install. (see video)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c5m...ew?usp=sharing

Can you provide more details, such as steps you are following to see the errors?

Regards,
    JPG

I am not new in FG and I know how to arrange new session. I just try to look thru Dune but instead of content I found some problems:
    Attached Images Attached Images

There looks to be an issue with the campaign as it's showing the new CoreRPG base theme instead of the ruleset theme. Many of those errors appear to be associated with your CoreRPG ruleset may have issues. I would suggest going to your ruleset folder and removing the CoreRPG.pak file and then doing another update to download a fresh copy of that ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I just done what you suggest and problem is solved. Thank you for quick reaction.

My pleasure! Happy gaming!
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Good afternoon:
    When I drop the House record in the group sheet the program responds me with an error.
    Am I doing something wrong?

screenshot0006.png

Pushed a hotfix to address this
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hi Dominic:
    I am trying several things on the CT. To see both views, I have launched two instances of Fantasy Grounds. So I can play both GM and player at the same time.

In the player view, when I am in the combat tracker and I want to see the "Permanent Assets" of the opponent I get an error in the console.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:..section_permassets:maplinks"]:6: createChild: Invalid argument 1

Selection of Permanent Assets.png
    Error.png

Sorry.
    I have found another strange "bug". I'm working with two instances of Fantasy Grounds to learn how the GM and player views work.

I have decided to experiment with "Support Characters" and when I drag an NPC to the PC tab, it is added, but it automatically deletes the NPC's name.

The strange thing is that in the player view, the NPC's name is displayed correctly.

It may be that online it works. I have not been able to check if it happens from two different machines.

GM view.png
    PC view.png

I take advantage of the report to ask if the support mechanism is implemented. That is, is there any way for a player to roll a die to add the success to another player's roll?.

Thanks

pushed a hotfix for this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information