FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SAVeira View Post
    Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 would be instant purchase from me. Just saying...
    Same.

Do you have any plans to convert other books, such as the arrakis sourcebook? I’ve been thinking of buying it but would hold off if it was coming to fg anytime soon

@superteddy57

Is there a possibility that the ruleset could be altered to show the Difficulty and Complication range selection for the players, too, instead of just the GM? I find that as we're playing, I have to stop and make sure I call out each roll before a player makes it, since it resets between rolls, instead of just having them set the difficulty and complication range that I call out.

Last session, I had them do a D3 group roll - which we could have done in a few seconds, but I had to STOP, set difficulty, tell player to roll, STOP, set difficulty, tell player to roll, STOP set difficulty, tell player to roll, etc. It really slowed us down at the end.

If not, so be it...would just be a little more convenient if the players could set their own difficulty and complication range.
    Last edited by Atreides Ghola; June 21st, 2022 at 15:15.

I could change the difficulty to function like the complication range. That way it stays put and needs to be changed when the difficulty needs to be changed. As for visibility, I would have to come up with a new control for this to be available for the player's. Certainly will add it to my list of things to consider when upgrading the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I could change the difficulty to function like the complication range. That way it stays put and needs to be changed when the difficulty needs to be changed. As for visibility, I would have to come up with a new control for this to be available for the player's. Certainly will add it to my list of things to consider when upgrading the ruleset.
    Awesome! Just having the difficulty stay put would be a great improvement. Thanks for the consideration.

After the bad experience with the Conan ruleset. Before purchasing the Dune ruleset I wolud like to see it working. Is there any video showing that?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by iolarion View Post
    After the bad experience with the Conan ruleset. Before purchasing the Dune ruleset I wolud like to see it working. Is there any video showing that?

Regards
    I'm not sure of videos, but some background - the Dune 2d20 ruleset is developed in house by SmiteWorks and not by an external part time development team (who did Conan 2d20), so it's completely different in many ways. Also, if you purchase on the Fantasy Grounds store, there's a 30 days no questions asked refund policy.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by iolarion View Post

Regards
    I’ve been using it since release, and had previously bought and subsequently returned Conan 2d20. Dune is done very well, is good to look at, has all the art assets, and is a breeze to use.

It's a little pricey for me at the moment, but I will surely buy the module down the line.
    Any word on sourcebooks getting added, or made available as addon modules in due time as well?
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

Modiphius announced in their discord that Dune 2d20 is part of the summer sale and 20% off, thought on the Store this is not the case. Is Dune going to be part of the sales?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information