STAR TREK 2d20

Dragging and Dropping Classes

I recently purchased the 13th Age Ruleset and was surprised to find that we can't dragon a drop classes anywhere on a character sheet short of putting a link to the class inside an ability.

I took a look at the Ruleset Updates post and saw that there was some initial work done back in June of last year on the feature, but none since. Would it be possible to at least be able to link a class to the Class header on the Main tab of the character sheet, to just reference it easier than current alternatives, even if it doesn't provide level-up automation?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebs View Post
    I recently purchased the 13th Age Ruleset and was surprised to find that we can't dragon a drop classes anywhere on a character sheet short of putting a link to the class inside an ability.

I took a look at the Ruleset Updates post and saw that there was some initial work done back in June of last year on the feature, but none since. Would it be possible to at least be able to link a class to the Class header on the Main tab of the character sheet, to just reference it easier than current alternatives, even if it doesn't provide level-up automation?
    That sounds very useful to me! +1. Full automation not needed but this would be cool

Thread Information