STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmar View Post
    There is still an opening and if everyone I’ve spoken to is still in we should have a whole group ready to go. I work the next two nights so I might not be able to reach out until Wednesday. We’ll come up with a good timeframe and go from there.
    Awesome, definitely looking forward to hearing more! As for favorite classes I like magic users, wizard, sorcerer.

I apologize for the abrupt silence. We had a family member pass away and I switched to a night shift, so it certainly slowed my progress on setting up a game. If you are still interested I now have a solid time every Friday from 9pm all the way up to 6am eastern to play. That’s not the only possible time, just the longest and always guaranteed. I’ll be on most of the day today for anyone to jump in and familiarize, discuss times and create characters. I might step away here and there but will be logged in late so feel free to say hi.

Hello. I would like to know if there are still any openings available. I have lots of D&D 1E/2E experience, only collected the books for 3E/3.5E, and started playing 5E in 2020. I'm currently running a homebrew 5E Eberron campaign on FGU and am looking to play in campaign that isn't an endless combat simulator. How often will you be playing on Fridays at 2100 EDT? I don't think I can commit to playing weekly, but would be interested in playing here and there (probably as an NPC or hero support toon for the party) as real life permits. On a side note, I'm an old salty wiredawg from the 90's and my other RPG interests include Starfinder, SWADE, Savage Rifts, Savage Pathfinder, and Alien RPG.

I am interested but I can't see a timezone so please let me know your timezone.

Quote Originally Posted by wannes37 View Post
    I am interested but I can't see a timezone so please let me know your timezone.
    I’m eastern time zone and you are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Corsair31 View Post
    Hello. I would like to know if there are still any openings available. I have lots of D&D 1E/2E experience, only collected the books for 3E/3.5E, and started playing 5E in 2020. I'm currently running a homebrew 5E Eberron campaign on FGU and am looking to play in campaign that isn't an endless combat simulator. How often will you be playing on Fridays at 2100 EDT? I don't think I can commit to playing weekly, but would be interested in playing here and there (probably as an NPC or hero support toon for the party) as real life permits. On a side note, I'm an old salty wiredawg from the 90's and my other RPG interests include Starfinder, SWADE, Savage Rifts, Savage Pathfinder, and Alien RPG.
    You are more than welcome to join when you can. I have several side characters planned that will come in and out of play. I will be able to play every Friday so it will depend on everyone else’s schedules.

Thanks but I don't think I'll be able to match up with your schedual.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmar View Post
    You are more than welcome to join when you can. I have several side characters planned that will come in and out of play. I will be able to play every Friday so it will depend on everyone else’s schedules.
    Are you still planning/playing Friday nights? Any openings still available? I'm usually a forever DM/GM and would really like to get in some more time as a player.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Are you still planning/playing Friday nights? Any openings still available? I'm usually a forever DM/GM and would really like to get in some more time as a player.
    Availability is still the same, but so far I haven’t been able to lock in anyone for that timeframe. Because I work nights it’s Friday eastern time, anywhere from 9 pm to 6 am. If that would work for you, you would be the first. I might need to make a new post, but if you know of anyone who could also join let me know. The campaign can work with just three people.

Blog Entries
    People may be looking at the 1st post (which has the references to only being available Wednesdays and Thursdays). I would edit that, OR just start a new post. Also, you mentioned being available from 9pm to 6am, so that would be 9pm Friday night to Saturday 6am EST correct?

For voice chat, if you haven't settled yet, I would recommend Discord. On Discord, there is both a Fantasy Grounds and Fantasy Grounds Academy channel with LFP sections you can post for players.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; July 30th, 2022 at 23:13. Reason: grammar
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information