DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    People may be looking at the 1st post (which has the references to only being available Wednesdays and Thursdays). I would edit that, OR just start a new post. Also, you mentioned being available from 9pm to 6am, so that would be 9pm Friday night to Saturday 6am EST correct?

For voice chat, if you haven't settled yet, I would recommend Discord. On Discord, there is both a Fantasy Grounds and Fantasy Grounds Academy channel with LFP sections you can post for players.
    I edited the post, forgot to update to my new schedule. Yes it’s Friday 6pm to Saturday 6am.

Quote Originally Posted by Salmar View Post
    I edited the post, forgot to update to my new schedule. Yes it’s Friday 6pm to Saturday 6am.
    Thanks for the clarification on the day of the week and session length. The setting sounds cool, and I've always wanted to play a Minotaur character, which I think would fit... but 12 hour sessions are too much for me, so I'll say all the best.

Oh no, that is the timeframe I’m available to DM. That’s not how long I intend the sessions to be.

Thread Information