STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Looking for players: Mythic Odyssey’s of Theros, no silent secret

I am currently running a no silent secret campaign from mythic odyssey’s of theros D&D 5e. (Fridays 10:00PM EST) It is a full campaign that still has a long way to go. We started with 4, but now we have only 2 due to schedule changes.

Im looking for at least one player, but preferably 2 or 3 (18+). We have a bard and rogue so a fighting and magic class would be ideal. You’d be starting at level 3 and joining the group mid-quest, but I’ve kept detailed notes in our calendar so getting caught up wouldn’t take long. We can collaborate on backstory and the circumstances leading to your joining the group. Just let me know if you’re interested.
    Last edited by Salmar; January 16th, 2023 at 15:22.

Depending on the timeframe you have in mind, I'd be interested in playing. As a Redleg ('87-95'), I'm used to waking early for work, but at my age, 0400 seems to come around a lot earlier than it used to. Since I live in the CST, that might help offset any issues with timing. Additionally, with regard to the other quality you say you are looking for in a player, I don't know if anyone would say my sense of humor is "good," but it certainly fits the other criteria.

The timeframe is pretty flexible, but I guess it would depend on the other players. Still need two more.
    Red legs, that’s field artillery right? I guarantee you have a similar sense of humor. I was an ammo tech 04-12. Afghanistan vet with 2D MSOB. What kind of character do you like to play?

I'm fairly new to FG but I have the Ultimate Unity version. If you don't mind showing me the ropes here and there I would love to play. I am computer literate so I can navigate with ease... . Also a vet here too... just an old one. 82nd ABN 89-92. Give me shout it you want to play.

Most definitely! So far we have all vets lol. What times work best for you and what type of character do you like to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Salmar View Post
    Red legs, that’s field artillery right? I guarantee you have a similar sense of humor. I was an ammo tech 04-12. Afghanistan vet with 2D MSOB. What kind of character do you like to play?
    Correct; field artillery. I'm pretty open to character/role types. In my limited experience with 5e and FGU, I've played a paladin tank and monk DPS, both in one-offs, but am not married to any particular role. Evenings work best for me. I typically work 0530-1530 CST Mon-Thu. Barring bad traffic, which can sometimes extend my drive time by hours, I am usually home by 1700.
    Last edited by aeshmamainyu; June 5th, 2022 at 04:13.

Awesome, artillery and Jtac were our best friends. I only ask about characters because I have pre-made characters or you can make your own. No preference from me really just an option. One other person is interested so we just need one more.

I’ll be editing most evenings so you’re welcome to log in and create a character if you’d like. Just search Salmar, and game is no silent secret.

If you still have an open spot I would definitely be interested, depending on time due to work (I work 6am-6pm but I'm usually home by 7pm). I’m new to fantasy grounds but not to D&D 5e, though it has been couple years since I’ve played, trying to get back into playing.
    Last edited by Neo Starlite; June 5th, 2022 at 16:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Starlite View Post
    If you still have an open spot I would definitely be interested, depending on time due to work (I work 6am-6pm but I'm usually home by 7pm). I’m new to fantasy grounds but not to D&D 5e, though it has been couple years since I’ve played, trying to get back into playing.
    There is still an opening and if everyone I’ve spoken to is still in we should have a whole group ready to go. I work the next two nights so I might not be able to reach out until Wednesday. We’ll come up with a good timeframe and go from there.

Thread Information