FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethanos View Post
    Hello,

Are you still interested in taking on one additional player? I'm 16 (but IMO I'm relatively mature for my age -- and am incredibly reliable in terms of availability). I am 110% interested, and have been looking for a Call of Cthulhu 7th edition game to play in for several months since my last one ended. I have ~3 years of experience with Call of Cthulhu, but no experience with Alien. Additionally, I can keep a mood pretty well, and I've been through several groups that couldn't and understand 100% how frustrating it is when you're just trying to play a horror game and people keep cracking jokes or getting off-topic every 15 seconds. And regarding the rules-lawyering/rudeness/etc., I don't do that -- it is incredibly frustrating to me when players cannot get over a little grudge with one another OR cannot keep OOC stuff OOC.

Also I apologize if this is painful to read, I have a tendency towards being erratic and rambling occasionally when I am typing/writing about something that excites me.

Also, if you ARE interested in having me as a player, and want to speak with me on Discord, my Discord account is Ethanos#1107. Please let me know!

- Ethan(os)
    Hey, Ethan!

You sound like you'd be a good potential fit. Right now, we're full up, but that rarely remains the case in my experience. Would you be okay if I put you on reserve to call up if someone exits?

Ethan, we have an opening, if you're still interested and available.

I am -- send me the Discord invite at Ethanos#1107 whenever you get a chance!

We have an opening after a player ghosted us.

Quote Originally Posted by PRAdams View Post
    We have an opening after a player ghosted us.
    If you've not filled that slot yet, I'd like to join in. I'm our group's forever GM running us through various SW settings. Looking for a chance to be a player in a style, horror/suspense my regular group isn't interested in playing. So I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for an open seat. Haven't played CoC in over a decade so fairly rusty on that. Any other info you'd like to know?

Edit: Feel free to shoot me a PM if that's easier, I can give you Discord/social media/etc in a PM if that way of communicating is easier, just not comfortable in posting them in a public forum.
    Last edited by hotardgabby; August 18th, 2022 at 15:09.

Howdy!

This sounds good. I'll send you a PM today.

Thread Information