FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Timer

Hey there, love the extension (my campaigns have an actual passage of time now!), was just wondering if there's any possibility of compatability with the Better Menus extension? I love how much more convenient Better Menus has been, but it seems like your timer doesn't support it. According to the OP, instructions on how to work with it are included.

Hi! I have a weird issue with this extension: it's... weird. I mean, the timer does work, but only by multiples of 4 seconds. It doesn't show 00:01, 00:02, 00:03, 00:04, 00.05" in sequence, it only goes "00:04, 00:08, 00:12" and so on. It kinda works anyways but it's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Hi! I have a weird issue with this extension: it's... weird. I mean, the timer does work, but only by multiples of 4 seconds. It doesn't show 00:01, 00:02, 00:03, 00:04, 00.05" in sequence, it only goes "00:04, 00:08, 00:12" and so on. It kinda works anyways but it's weird.
    In the Options, make sure you have 'Default URL' selected for the 'CT: Timer URL option'.

Here is a screenshot of the option.

The localhost setting is for a different configuration that can result in the 4 second interval when not set up properly.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    In the Options, make sure you have 'Default URL' selected for the 'CT: Timer URL option'.

Here is a screenshot of the option.

The localhost setting is for a different configuration that can result in the 4 second interval when not set up properly.

Hope this helps!
    Yes, it works! Thank you!

Thread Information