DICE PACKS BUNDLE

RMC/RMFRP One Shot?

Looking to play in a RMC or RMFRP one shot game to see how Rolemaster plays in FG.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Hi sirkerry,

I don't have a one shot planned but if you want a tour of the ruleset then we can see about setting up a time when both of us can make it. The advantage of doing it this way is you will be able to see all the magic that happens behind the scenes on the GM side. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Dakadin, yes I would be interested in that. I'll reach out to you on Discord.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Try this link for a taste of RMFPR on FGU. https://www.twitch.tv/majykfngrz Majyk has quite a few session available to stream.

Regards

Rainbird

Man, thanks again for the share Rainbird!

SirKerry, do take Dak up on his offer, he has so much invested of himself in this near-perfection that is the ruleset in FG, that nothing else online even approaches!
    That said, until then, I **just** posted a streamed video detailing a few “examples” of how to use FG GM-side.

MajykFngrz is now live with their Rolemaster actual play stream over at:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1493854662
    (Instructions to skip to the end of the stream for the examples)

More glimpses, but it will get you salivating for what Dakadin will then show you, Sir.
    Last edited by Majyk; June 4th, 2022 at 07:50. Reason: Instructions to skip to the end of the stream for the exampls

[QUOTE=Majyk;652244]Man, thanks again for the share Rainbird!

Mate, I'm always happy to recommend your streams 👍 Shame my job gets in the way of tuning in live.

I'll be checking out your latest, I'm always looking for tips (like Dak's recent tip on dropping regularly used effects into the quick access slots &#128076

Sirkerry - enjoy the tour.

Thread Information