DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Missing link in Alone Against The Dark module

Hello there.
    I believe I have found a missing link in the module. I m adding some screenshots but keep in mind that, due to the entry being crucial, this would be a spoiler to whoever reads it.

In the entry, it says "With a successful Language (Hieroglyphics) roll, go to 157." But, there is no link to this particular entry in the section. I checked the story section to see if it is the 157. entry is missing as a whole or just the link. Entry is here as you can see from the SS.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

2022-06-01 (7).png

Quote Originally Posted by Feroand View Post
    Hello there.
    I believe I have found a missing link in the module. I m adding some screenshots but keep in mind that, due to the entry being crucial, this would be a spoiler to whoever reads it.

In the entry, it says "With a successful Language (Hieroglyphics) roll, go to 157." But, there is no link to this particular entry in the section. I checked the story section to see if it is the 157. entry is missing as a whole or just the link. Entry is here as you can see from the SS.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

2022-06-01 (7).png
    Hi Feroand,

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll get that fixed tomorrow and sent over to SW.

Thanks also for using the Art Deco Theme!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks for everything!
    I found another missing link (entry 126 in the 61), I believe. I am adding the ss here. And, it has some spoilers too.
    Have a nice day.
    2022-06-02 (3).png

Thread Information