FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Talking to a couple of people atm, then I do believe Gonzo is #1 on the 'wait list' but I'll also double-check with the group if they don't mind a 7th person at that too- ideally for me it'd be nice to get more involved in plot lines & character development which is hard to do when the group's changing fairly often- but such is most every DnD group is it not

Quote Originally Posted by wilconran View Post
    Talking to a couple of people atm, then I do believe Gonzo is #1 on the 'wait list' but I'll also double-check with the group if they don't mind a 7th person at that too- ideally for me it'd be nice to get more involved in plot lines & character development which is hard to do when the group's changing fairly often- but such is most every DnD group is it not
    Chillin & not Illin'

Cheers

Standing by, I only enjoy long-term games, not a fan of 1-shots and the like. I enjoy playing for years

The group should be set currently then, not sure if there's a button or similar to close this, at least for now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wilconran View Post
    The group should be set currently then, not sure if there's a button or similar to close this, at least for now.
    AFAIK, only mods/admins can close or reopen threads. Most people, from what I have seen, just make a post stating their group is full for the moment. Then, if anyone drops later, they just come back and post for more players again in the same thread.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    AFAIK, only mods/admins can close or reopen threads. Most people, from what I have seen, just make a post stating their group is full for the moment. Then, if anyone drops later, they just come back and post for more players again in the same thread.
    This wilconran...

Messaged Gonzo & MacAllen again now, will see if either respond, if like another week or so goes by & I don't will check who'd be next on the list and send another PM from there

Long time player needs a new home

Hello,
    I have played D&D for about 40 years and need to find a new group. I am interested in a steady weekly game long term. I am new to FG and currently have a free account, but I am willing to upgrade if needed. I have lots of experience with all types of play styles from RP heavy to combat focused, good aligned teams to evil forced to work together. I am very experienced at playing every class D&D has to offer, let me know the niche that needs to be filled and I can cover it.
    If there are any questions for me, please ask.
    Demastre

Absolutely, will do. Just checking with the 'wait list' first, but I have you on there now. MacAllen can't so I messaged Crux as well, then next up is Treekiller

Thread Information