5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP Need 2-3 (long-term ideally) Players Thurs Night 8PM EST 5E Homebrew

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e, with a few very minor tweaks, like I give people +1 to hit for Flanking instead of full Adv cause that's a lot

Time Zone: EST, if the time works for you in your timezone doesn't matter to me where you are.
    Day of week and time: Thurs 8 PM EST, or 5 PM PST
    If new game, planned start date: Ongoing campaign, jump in
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, occasional week off over Christmas and such as you do
    Term: Long term, I've got plans going for as long as people want to play.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mixed, depending on the players. The players who left due to schedule changes were the ones who probably talked/RP'd the most so there may be a bit of a vacuum there, so if you're also someone who likes to 'take a backseat' a bit more it could be a fairly quiet group, nothing wrong with that
    Number of Players in game & needed: I'm down to 3, have been playing with 6-7 most of the time so am ideally aiming for 6, although no problem playing with less if that happens too.
    Character starting level & equipment: We're currently level 8, I'd be working with you individually to give starting gear that works with your character and backstory, for example, a player switched characters recently and started with a +1 weapon, Bracers of Defense & Goggles of Night so about that power level.
    Character restrictions: None. Current group is down to Barbarian(Bear), Wizard (War), & Fighter/Rouge (Champion) so we could probably use some Charisma, access to healing spells etc.

Details of your scenario:

I'm interested in joining

Potentially have 2, can run as-is but if one more person perhaps wanted to join let me know this week, will be resuming play on the 9th.

thursday night game

Quote Originally Posted by wilconran View Post
    Potentially have 2, can run as-is but if one more person perhaps wanted to join let me know this week, will be resuming play on the 9th.
    I am interested, if you still have room.

Quote Originally Posted by wilconran View Post
    I would be interested in playing if you still have an opening.

Interested if there is an opening

Interested in you're game , time works great please hit me up on discord to discuss details (much easier)

IsawaPain#9339

If there is any availability still, i would be interested in participating.

I'm interested I have a firbolg life cleric/druid circle of moon idea going in my head

8th level Druid looking for campaign.

EST, available to play Thursdays at 8. Currently she is campaigning in Saltmarsh but the group has been inactive for 6 weeks due to scheduling conflicts. A little light on magic items since she just sacrificed her Staff of the Serpent to prevent a tpk.
    Cooperative team player that enjoys flawed characters and a mix of role play and combat. Played from 1980-96ish 2E-3E. Got back into 5E a couple of years ago. I show up and move heaven and earth for game
    time.

Thread Information