STAR TREK 2d20

after logging in cannot access the forge

Hello,

my friend has an ultimate version with many modules linked to steam. Once he logs in and tries to access the FG Forge, the website is not loading and only tells that the side cannot be reached. We already tried using different browesers and even different computers, but still the same problem.
    If I try to do it with my free account, I have no problems at all.

In his account details the steam link and all addons are also shown corecctly. Only the access to FG Forge is not possible.
    He already contacted the support, but got no answer so far.
    His account is GrumpyGramp

Can anybody help with that problem?

Kindly Regards
    Michael

He also cannot access to his profil or edit it. FGU was bought via steam

Blog Entries
    I can only make some guesses. As you noticed it seems to be something unique to him?

He has tried multiple computers and multiple browsers, all with his username? Are these all on the same network? Has he tried resetting his password? If he logs out, can he access the forge as a visitor? Can someone try using the same computer but with a different account? What error is he getting?

It is a holiday weekend/Monday in the US, so it might not be until Tuesday that support gets back to him.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi MadMichael,
    It looks like he needs to verify his email. He hopefully would've gotten an email to do so, but in case he hasn't I am sure support will be getting to it as soon as possible.

yes when he loggs out he can access the forge as a visitor. and with my account logged in as well.
    The problem seems to be connected to his account

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I can only make some guesses. As you noticed it seems to be something unique to him?

He has tried multiple computers and multiple browsers, all with his username? Are these all on the same network? Has he tried resetting his password? If he logs out, can he access the forge as a visitor? Can someone try using the same computer but with a different account? What error is he getting?

It is a holiday weekend/Monday in the US, so it might not be until Tuesday that support gets back to him.
    the error message is, that he has no permission to access the page. That occurs even when he tries to access his profil. When he tries to access the forge, the browser always cannot load the page

I looked at his account, his email is not verified. He should've gotten a email with a link to verify his account. If he hasn't, I unfortunately don't know what support does to fix that, but they should be able to fix it quickly when they get back on, but given the holiday weekend it might be until Tuesday for them to fix it.

thanks a lot for your help. we already checked his emails and did not find a verification link. the account was made over 1 year ago and probably got to the spam filter and was deleted by now
    when we have a reply of the support, we will update this thread of course

thanks to your help, we could find the email. It did not work anymore, but there we could request a new verification email. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/register.php
    with this new email the account works now and everything works fine. Including FG Forge and it's shop.

MOD: removed unique link since it might be unique to the user's account
    Last edited by LordEntrails; May 30th, 2022 at 18:04.

Thread Information