DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Slagmoth View Post
    So is there any plan to add an action button to remove the AW from its owner and apply it to a target that expires at the end of that turn? Talking about the extending ability at higher levels.
    This is what the effect ARCANEWARD is for. Set it up power and 1rd duration or if you need more granularity you can combine it with Better Combat Effects.

Version Update: 1.4
    Feature: Added support for pact magic and multiclass pact magic/spellcasting. Hold control and click cast button to switch between spellcasting slot and
    pact magic slot. Added option to use pact slots as default. Must have both Spellcasting and Pact Magic
    Feature: Added a spacer on the power page so all the buttons line up
    Fixed: Visual CT misalignment of AW when using Constitutional Admendments and Legendary Assistant
    Fixed: Ceiling on Arcane Ward based on when first activated after long rest
    Changed: Moved Arcane Ward options to its own group "Arcane Ward"

Pact Magic made things really complicated so there was a lot of changes. Let me know if you catch anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version Update: 1.4
    Feature: Added support for pact magic and multiclass pact magic/spellcasting. Hold control and click cast button to switch between spellcasting slot and
    pact magic slot. Added option to use pact slots as default. Must have both Spellcasting and Pact Magic
    Feature: Added a spacer on the power page so all the buttons line up
    Fixed: Visual CT misalignment of AW when using Constitutional Admendments and Legendary Assistant
    Fixed: Ceiling on Arcane Ward based on when first activated after long rest
    Changed: Moved Arcane Ward options to its own group "Arcane Ward"

Pact Magic made things really complicated so there was a lot of changes. Let me know if you catch anything.
    Sorry for the complication. I did try this out and it appears the warlock is not getting a cast button and the alignment issue is still there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I tried to reproduce the alignment error and can not. I see you are running LA version 1.2.1 while I'm on 1.2. Where did you get 1.2.1 from?

I double check warlock and seems to work fine on my end (new campaign). Does your warlock have the feature "pact magic"? if not then none of those buttons will show up.

I tried to reproduce the alignment error and can not. I see you are running LA version 1.2.1 while I'm on 1.2. Where did you get 1.2.1 from?

I double check warlock and seems to work fine on my end (new campaign). Does your warlock have the feature "pact magic"? if not then none of those buttons will show up.
    I got the Warlock to trip. I did not have all the books loaded. Still have the CT issue. I have the LA from the forge:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/590/view

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I got the Warlock to trip. I did not have all the books loaded. Still have the CT issue. I have the LA from the forge:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/590/view
    Didn’t you say earlier that you were changing the load order? Is that what is going on here?

Guess I was out of date and I never actually ever subscribed to LA. I updated to 1.2.1 and the CT seems fine on my end.
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; June 28th, 2022 at 00:22.

Didn’t you say earlier that you were changing the load order? Is that what is going on here?

Guess I was out of date and I never actually ever subscribed to LA. I updated to 1.2.1 and the CT seems fine on my end.
    I was messing with the load order. I will re-download it and try again.
    Last edited by nephranka; June 28th, 2022 at 00:57.

Ok. Load order was my issue and totally on my side. Once I fixed that it is working as expected. Thank you for the help and great work!

Glad you got it working

I did notice that my warlock had only Pactmagic (Warlock) and not Pactmagic as a feature. I had to remove the (Warlock) to trip the buttons. I had a different player who had both. Don't I pass it along incase others ran into the same issue.
    Last edited by nephranka; June 28th, 2022 at 10:59.

Thread Information