DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Update the documentation to be explicit about expected inputs and conditions

Edit: It was LA. I had all three loaded still. AW is fine.
    Last edited by nephranka; June 30th, 2022 at 18:40.

So it looks like it got more complicated. Now when all 4 exts are in play I have an issue. The AW box covers the factions and other don't slide down.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gross. I might have to take a look to see if I can offset of a different point. The reordering CA does of those fields is really throwing me for a loop.

I looked into this a bit and it looks like Combat Groups and Legendary Assistant don't play well together. I think the issue might be fixed if the other two get along so I'm not sure there is much I can do until then and then we can revisit the issue if it is still there

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I looked into this a bit and it looks like Combat Groups and Legendary Assistant don't play well together. I think the issue might be fixed if the other two get along so I'm not sure there is much I can do until then and then we can revisit the issue if it is still there
    Thanks for the update. I will pass it along to LA.

Version Update: 1.4.1
    Hotfix: Header change ActionDamage.applyDamage in 5E ruleset

Hi. I think I am not understanding the usage of this extension. I want to be able to use the cast buttons feature. And one of the four PCs has this appear on the actions tab. My rogue. But I have a wizard and a druid who do not have it on their sheets. You mentioned that they needed spellcasting feature, and they do, but still doesnt work. You also mentioned that they need the arcane ward feature, but I dont know where to find that, besides the options menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I should probably just make a video sometime but hope this helps. You need to turn on the spell powers buttons in the first screenshot. The players also need Spellcasting for the buttons to show up as seen in the second screenshot. Spellcasting needs to be spelled just like that. FG will add Spellcasting to characters created with standard WoTC cannon (PHB TCoE etc). If you are converting and importing a character from somewhere else or using a 3rd party class then all bets are off if the conversion is right. The third screenshot shows how it looks with the cast powers button.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I should probably just make a video sometime but hope this helps. You need to turn on the spell powers buttons in the first screenshot. The players also need Spellcasting for the buttons to show up as seen in the second screenshot. Spellcasting needs to be spelled just like that. FG will add Spellcasting to characters created with standard WoTC cannon (PHB TCoE etc). If you are converting and importing a character from somewhere else or using a 3rd party class then all bets are off if the conversion is right. The third screenshot shows how it looks with the cast powers button.
    This took some getting used to on my part as well, because if you say ... pick up a level of bard and get "Spellcasting" then later multi-class into wizard and get "Spellcasting (Wizard)" ... then your bard spells will have the cast buttons but your wizard spells won't.

It's also worth mentioning that I've found not only does your "Spellcasting" in the abilities tab need to be spelled exactly like that ... your "Spells" power group in your actions tab needs to also be spelled exactly like that. If either of those two things are different, the cast buttons will not show up.

Thread Information