5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

D&D 2E - LFP - 4 Players

DM License: Ultimate (anyone can play)

Campaign Type: Sandbox, hex crawl, player option on adventures
    Campaign Length: unknown
    Game Frequency: Weekly, 4 hour sessions. WED, THUR, or FRI depending on player preferences.
    Primary Language: English
    Camera Needed: No
    Audio: Yes (Discord)

Player Experience Level: Any

OTHER GAME DETAILS
    Starting Level: 1
    Character Restrictions:
    Races: Core Races and Half Orc
    Alignment: Good or Neutral
    Classes: Core, but kits available
    Proficiencies: Weapon and Non-weapon
    Character Creation: Method V

Map Preview.png

This is a hex crawl / sandbox campaign.

The party begins in the town of Roya within the Grand Duchy of Morkain. The Aleksander, Duke of Morkain is old and has no heir and greatly dislikes his Barons. He has put out the call for adventurers to help him claim the wild lands of his Dukedom. He offers land and title as Baron to any who can pacify lands not already claimed and establish a populated village. The players can decide if they want to try to become a Baron and eventually Duke or if they want to help someone else become a Duke. Perhaps they have no interest in any of it and want to wander around solving problems.

Do the players want to investigate claims of a haunted tower in the Swamp of Echoes? Pursue the local bandits rumored to be lead by a man with the strength of an Ogre? Investigate the Cult of Scales? The players choose what they find interesting and decide how to proceed.

In general, the philosophy is "Combat as War". Encounters are not balanced to level, but scenarios in which the players can use the environment and their abilities to make the fight unfair. Roleplay and turning factions against each other is encouraged and experience is rewarded for overcoming foes (not necessarily needing to kill them).

Please comment below or reach out to me with PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by viktorthepirate; May 13th, 2022 at 03:31.

I would be interested depending on the day and time. For me, Friday from noon to 7pm would be best.

Quote Originally Posted by VonBrown View Post
    I would be interested depending on the day and time. For me, Friday from noon to 7pm would be best.
    Hey VonBrown! Day of the week can be flexible, it really depends on the players. So Friday works for me.

When you say noon to 7…
    - what time zone
    - when you say noon to 7 do you mean start between those times or play occurs between those times? I think it may be difficult to find a group of play occurs between those times during a weekday.
    Last edited by viktorthepirate; May 15th, 2022 at 01:39. Reason: Spelling

Central US time zone. Playing between noon and 7pm, for three hours, four hours, or even five hours. Wednesday would be the next choice for the day of the week to play. Thursday is out, since I have a prior commitment.

Ok, we’ll see what the other say. I think it will be rough finding someone available from 3-7 on a Friday or Wednesday with most people’s work schedule.

Hi, I would be interested if games were Wednesday evenings. I have Unity and Discord.

Hey apeters89!

What time is good for you?

If you're still looking for another player I would be interested. My schedule is pretty free for the week except for Friday at 5pm.

Hey DaMole222!

You’d be number 3 so definitely still room.

I’ll send ya’ll a PM tomorrow with the discord server.

Wednesdays late afternoon or evenings. 5pm to 10 pm. I live in Arizona which is PST in summer and MST in winter.

Thread Information