Starfinder Playlist

Weird Bug doesn't let me join my gm's game

When i updated my launcher bugged and it doesn't let me in, instead of letting me join a game it opens the folder of the app. None other player has any problem with the game.
    I tried even unninstaling and reinstaling. I deleted everything and updated again.
    Every time i click something it clicks like 4 times, so it's even more annoying. I didn't see anyone with the same problem, i didn't touch anything just updated the game

Welcome to FG.

Do you by any chance have a controller or similar device connected to your computer. If so try disabling it - or just unplug it entirely.

If it's not that then check that your anti virus software isn't the problem. Delete any existing rules and add in a new fresh one. Make sure that it hasn't already quarantined FGU.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I tried, no changes. I deleted everything and reupdated everything.
    Im not so oiled with FGU btw but i don't know what else to do

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

When i try to open the logs it twitches like 5 times and it opens my explorer i don't know why

Blog Entries
    What is your operating system?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling FG. If that doesn't work, then try disabling any extra controllers other than keyboard/mouse connected to your machine.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information