FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Okay, I posted here, post #22 above
    I said the check box for suppressive fire works. Therefore I must have updated to get that change.
    Then you told me in post #24 above "Burst fire was fixed two days ago. Run an update."
    So you didn't read my post properly to know that I HAD in fact updated.

Answering this from you "What exactly are you expecting burst fire to do wrt to ammo?
    "From my DISCORD post about suppressive fire you replied

"Bayne — 22/03/2023 23:33
    Ok I re- read it so burst fire should use 1/3 of the magazine?
    it looks like it is coding as suppressive fire been long time since I looked at this"

So I expect that burst fire would use about 1/3 of a magazine.(answering your question)

This following excerpt is from p47 of the OWB manual
    "...This gives them about three attacks (bursts) with each magazine. "

Moving on. I was posting in discord and incorrectly posted in the wrong place. I am sorry about that.

RE Posting: we had this conversation in Discord
    "Bayne — 23/03/2023 22:35
    I did not create the module. Please put it in the feedback thread for Potter to update it"
    "Spydy — 23/03/2023 23:05
    Sure can. Where is the feedback thread?"
    "Bayne — 23/03/2023 23:06
    In the white box OSR forum"

So here I am. If it's still wrong I apologise.

Clearly you have your back up with me.
    I am only giving feedback and asking questions about a ruleset I have never used before.
    I have been using FG for other rulesets since 2018 and have never been made to feel like my feedback/questions are annoying people.
    So this is a waste of my time defending myself, when I just want to get my OWB campaign up and running..

Blog Entries
    I have seen the reports of the issues. I am out of town and cannot send the fix in but will once I am back.

You can copy and modify the attribute of the weapon the is keeping burst fire from working for the few weapons that your players are using so that error will go away until the newer updated rulebook is uploaded.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Noone is attacking you bud. We just want to get it working. This all boils down to capacity not being updated properly. Potter will get it updated.

Blog Entries
    I have all the fixes in, just need to test and then send to Pete Sphan so he cqan upload the file.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Apologies. This post was meant for the S&W Complete thread. I've re-posted it there.
    Last edited by TheMetal1; April 9th, 2023 at 03:44.
    Fantasy Grounds II Ultimate License Holder
    Castles & Crusades Ruleset
    Savage Worlds Deluxe Ruleset
    Mutants & Masterminds 3e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons 5e Ruleset
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons Classics - AD&D 1e/2e Ruleset
    Dungeon Crawl Classics Ruleset
    Swords & Wizardry Ruleset

Currently Running: S&W Complete (Blackscale Lagoon)

Ok Ill confirm and make the fix thanks for the report.

bayne7400

Still working on Rappan Athuk, but took a break to do 'Legacy of Blackscale Lagoon' which I'm about finished with. Just need to do an edit and add player maps. Is this something mythmere would be interested in?
    Fantasy Grounds II Ultimate License Holder
    Castles & Crusades Ruleset
    Savage Worlds Deluxe Ruleset
    Mutants & Masterminds 3e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons 5e Ruleset
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons Classics - AD&D 1e/2e Ruleset
    Dungeon Crawl Classics Ruleset
    Swords & Wizardry Ruleset

Currently Running: S&W Complete (Blackscale Lagoon)

I think Frog God still owns that? You might reach out to them

I saw the 5e version maps was updated today. Did you use those maps in your implementation? If you edit maps from a module its probably always better to make a local copy. In this instance to get the map to show you may need to revert changes if this is the case.

Is there any documentation about how to create NPC's/Monsters for this ruleset?

Thread Information