STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    I'll get the short bow updated and send it over to Matt.

The tags are for information at the moment. I left some basic stuff in there to adapt other white box games into the ruleset. Right now the ruleset fully supports SW, WW2,White Star and Eldritch tales.

It even has vehicle combat. When the new core rpg update comes out I might look at what they did and retool it a bit.

G'day I hope this is the right place for this..
    1/ The Classes in OWB have some errors in them (XP and HD) Screenshot (825).png
    2/ The sniper class is missing it's class abilities sniper.png

3/ The burst fire still doesn't work for me. No ammo is used when burst fire is clicked. (The added suppression option works fine using the entire magazine)
    4/ Are there any quality of life extensions for OWB. Eg When enemies slain on the map, a visual cue, like death's head or similar.
    5/ Is there a link somewhere explaining how to edit the powers tab on the character sheet. eg Like Rally that adds 1 to AC for 60 turns.
    Cheers

Blog Entries
    I have the sniper fixed and will look at the other class errors. At GaryCon now, so will be a few days until I can get it uploaded.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Burst fire was fixed two days ago. Run an update.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Burst fire was fixed two days ago. Run an update.
    I did dude. I'll try updating a third time.
    Burst fire didn't work 3 his ago
    As I said previously the updated suppression check box worked, but not burst fire .
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 24th, 2023 at 12:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I have the sniper fixed and will look at the other class errors. At GaryCon now, so will be a few days until I can get it uploaded.
    Cool, enjoy Gary Con (Lucky you)
    Cheers

Where did you say that? I'm not seeing it. What exactly are you expecting burst fire to do wrt to ammo? This thread is for the ruleset. Issues with modules need to go in appropriate thread. When in doubt do one post and just roll with it. Posting in multiple places and discord will result in confusion.
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 24th, 2023 at 12:52.

When I load up the S&W ruleset and go to activate modules, I see all of my Call of Cthulhu 7e modules in the list. Is that normal behavior? I do not have the universal modules plugin loaded (or any plugin for that matter). I can just ignore them, but I thought it was a little odd. Thanks!

Not odd. Can run them using Eldritch Tales.

Ah. I didn't think about the other rulesets covered by this one. Makes sense. Thanks.

Thread Information