Starfinder Playlist

players can't move through doors

Having fun running the Descent into Avernus mod for FG Unity. This is my first time using Unity and trying out the LOS features

One problem: Started them off in the Elfsong Tavern and while my players can open and close doors just fine, they cannot move through them. Whether clicking to drag or using the arrow keys, their tokens will "Stick" at the edge of the door and not be able to proceed. The doors aren't locked, but this prevents them from moving about the map.

Could it be that the walls were drawn too thick on the map and it's not allowing a token on a grid to move through? What is the recommended solution for this?

Blog Entries
    It's possible. I'm not familiar with that map and don't think I have it. Make sure their is not a solid wall drawn underneath the door. Also, please post a screen shot with the LOS occluders shown. That can hep us identify the issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

A screen shot would be useful here, showing your setting in the map.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

I took a quick look at the map, and the map design is a little strange on that one (from the original publisher map). Some of the doors are centered on the grid center, and some are centered on the grid lines. So, I think part of it is the design of the map itself, where the doors change locations relative to the grid position.

For standard FG usage, if the center of the token can't pass through a LoS blocker, such as a wall or closed door; then movement will be prevented.

For this case, you can use the mouse to readjust the tokens to be on grid lines to allow them to move through doors that are centered on the grid lines.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information