DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Web-site menu not visible on mobile phone

Took me multiple tries until I finally found the hidden button to access web-site menus on my mobile phone.

Attached Images Attached Images

I use the menu on my phone all the time. The one on that page shows up as a button with a three line graphic on my phone. (iPhone 13 using Safari)

What kind of make/model of phone are you using, and which browser app?

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Chrome and Firefox both show the menu very visibly on my Samsung S10+. Do you have any themes running on your browser that might be changing the colors?
    Screenshot_20220524-083808_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220524-083906_Firefox.jpg

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

On iOS and iPadOS latest versions as of today, all is fine on Safari and Firefox.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

iPhone 7, iOS 15.4.1, Safari. I saw the same 1-2 years ago when I first browsed the website via mobile on the same phone (earlier iOS and Safari versions).

I now disabled the Adguard content filters (extension was already disabled) and the button appeared, then I re-enabled the same filters and the button stayed put. I did not use Adguard last time I tried the web-site via mobile, but maybe the older filter caused the issues to begin with.

Blog Entries
    Huh, weird. Good to know it seems resolved. I'll ask my son who has an iPhone 7 to test as well.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; May 24th, 2022 at 22:20.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information