Starfinder Playlist

LFP first-time DM, Homebrew D&D 5e, flexible time, Runeterra setting

Closed
    Last edited by TheTekOr; June 12th, 2022 at 11:53.

Are you still looking for players? what time zone are you in? Im trying to see if it works with Australian time

Sorry, I forgot to update this post. The time is 2pm GMT on Saturday. I think it's midnight for AEST. I have 4 players, can get 1 more.

Thats a bit late for me unfortunately Midnight would break me. The game in lol sounded really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTekOr View Post
    FG License: I have Ultimate, players only need Demo
    Ruleset: D&D 5e

Time: 2pm GMT Saturaday
    Planned start date: after 20 June
    Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly 3-4 hours, lasting as many games as players have fun

Voice: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 2/3 rp, 1/3 combat
    Number of Players needed: 4-5 players total
    Character starting level: 1st level

Hello, I'm a 22 years old guy from Eastern Europe. I've only ran a few 1 on 1 games for my friend, but I would like to try DMing a real long-term game. I've been playing 5e for about two years and I'm decently familiar with the rules. I've been using FG for about a year. Also, English is not my native language so I cannot promise magnificent descriptions, perfect pronunciations or interesting NPC accents.

We are going to use DNDBeyond for character creation and Fantasy Grounds for actual game, because I don't have any books on Fantasy Grounds.

Game. Runeterra is an established setting, but you don't need to be familiar with it to play as I will explain everything you need to know. Even better if you are unfamiliar, since you won't cringe if I change some lore, heh. Expect to explore ruthless empires, frozen barbaric wastes, mysterious lands of unspoiled beauty, vast deserts, open seas and monuments of technological advancement built upon criminal syndicates. Players will choose the starting location of the adventure and they might travel to other regions during the game. This setting has many unique and fascinating features, including firearms, so it will require a lot of homebrew. It has a "normal" amount of arcane and natural magic, but a small amount of divine. I will create and provide custom races and subclasses, but I'm willing to try homebrewing your ideas. If someone is unhappy with my creations, my rulings or anything else in my games, feel free to discuss it with me so we can try to find a compromise. My goal is to create a fun experience for players.

We will start at level 1 and go as high as we can. I will create an adventure depending on what region you choose. I can't promise you good pacing, but I will try to make the games have about 66% talking and exploring, and 33% combat. Before this adventure begins, we can maybe run a few one-shots just to test the waters.

I'm looking for 1 more player. You don't need any experience with Fantasy Grounds, D&D 5e or Runeterra, but you do need to be a decent human being, consistently show up to games, have a working microphone (good enough for Discord) and a computer. If it works for you, contact me on Discord: TheTekOr#2473
    Are you still looking for player

Thread Information