DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Starting new streaming group looking for 6 Players

treaming groups because we have gumption and on necessary titles
    Please follow the following format when applying
    2 experience with ttrpg example
    I have about 16 years of experience
    3 What systems do you have experience running
    Example i've have experience running A Song of Ice and Fire RPG stars without numbers apocalypse world fallout PNP d&D 3.5 GURPS one piece D20 system
    4 what games do you have experience playing
    Example I have experience playing fallout PNP GURPS deadlands one Piece D20 apocalypse world warhammer d&D 3.5 d&D 5.0 d&D 3.0 d&D 1.0 a song of Ice and Fire RPG dungeon world world of Darkness
    5 what do unique skills do you bring to the table
    Example i'm a history buff I have an amazing work ethic pretty talented writer i'm very well organized i'm a very funny person
    6 what is your Greatest weakness
    Example my grammar sucks and I'm dyslexic
    7 people who need not apply the easily-offended this is nothing against anybody's personal political ideology I just run games that some people might be uncomfortable playing in
    8 besides tabletop game play what ideas do you have for different shows for the channel
    Example weekly talk show about tabletop game news and different events in the community show where we talked about our favorite tabletop gaming ever had and screw-ups
    9 people who will get preferential treatment in applications sorry these people are hard to find people with editing skills graphic designers people who know how to setup live streams better i'm pretty good at it but I could use some help
    10 are you willing to GM games because I don't always want to be the only one GM it kind of gets tiresome
    11 are you comfortable being on webcam you don't have to use a webcam if you don't want to just thought I'd ask
    12 do you have a good functioning microphone example
    I have an external microphone and a headset with a microphone
    13 people who will not be accepted into this group whatsoever filthy goblins it's only good Goblin is a dead Goblin

You are a bit short on information. See here for the format required. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Game-Listings And especially mention that this is going to be using Fantasy Grounds and what license type you have.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information