STAR TREK 2d20

CoC 7e ruleset - Bonus and Penalty die not working correctly

I have noticed an issue with the Bonus and Penalty dice functions in the CoC 7e ruleset.

I have checked, and this is not dependent on any add-ons, themes or fonts that may have been loaded, in fact it happens in a fresh campaign, with just the ruleset loaded, and not a single module activated.

When I try to roll a d100 (typically for a skill check or an attack roll) with a bonus die, what should happen is two d10s are rolled ( to determine the "tens") and one d10 (for the "units)", the better score for such a skill roll is the lower score, so the higher of the "tens" dice should be dropped, and combined with the units to give your final score.

d100 rolled with 1 bonus die - for example, this happens...

I roll 80, 40, and a 1
    I would expect to score 41
    Instead the dice expression rolled is "d100 + t100"
    What appears in the chat box is d100 "5", and t100 "60" ( just two dice, not the expected three)
    the ruleset is keeping the 5 and dropping the 60 so the result is 5.

d100 with 2 bonus dice - example
    the dice exporession is d100 t100 t100
    I rolled 40, 50, 9, and 60 this should be a score of 49 ( the two worst tens dice are dropped)
    in the chat box d100 "13" + 2t100 "50" + "6" result is 13.

For penalty dice they behave exactly as you would expect bonus dice to work, if everything was working normally.
    All other normal d100 rolls work fine.
    This has only happened since the last update which I ran yesterday (20th May)
    Cthulhu...in my club, without a tie?!!

Just pushed a hot fix for the client to address the bonus/penalty dice issue.

Regards,
    JPG

I have checked this with bonus and penalty dice , and everything is working as expected...many Thanks!

Thread Information