DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP (2 or 3) for Kobold Press' Empire of the Ghouls: every other Sunday starting 29th

That's all I could type in the subject. Heh. As follows.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST/EDT (GMT -5/-4)
    Day of week and time: Sunday 4pm - 8pm
    If new game, planned start date: May 29th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other Sunday
    Term: Until the campaign is finished

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Mumble
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Varies by location, but over the campaign 50/50.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2-3/5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1, standard, rolling for stats.
    Character restrictions: not many, but there are also setting specific race/class/backgrounds to choose from.

Details of your scenario: Kobold Press' Midgard, starting in Zobeck. Campaign is "Empire of the Ghouls"
    This is a fully supported and illustrated FGU module with background race/class/background module support too. Kobold Press has done an excellent job here.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://nextcloud.towernet.ca/apps/c...xb5Z6Ew3xxWLRk

If you're interested, PM me and include either a) a description of your favourite character's best moment or, b) describe your first minute (as you, a real person, or as any other non-drow non-resident of the underdark) after waking up in Mezzobarrazan (the subterranean drow capital) with no memory as to how you got there (you may use google to help you answer this question).

Our group of DMs and players always has something going on. In addition to playing a biweekly DnD game, you'll join a discord community with players from 3 continents and DMs from 2.

I've not got any hits yet. Is my question to onerous? I like to have some idea who we'll be playing with.

To embellish, I'll add some details:

Kobold Press' Midgard world is fully fleshed out in this FGU module. Artwork and maps are provided even for random encounters. Also present are the Hero's Handbook and the Underworld Players Guide. These provide FGU support for setting specific race/class/background choices like the Trollkin and Ghoul or the College of Echos and the Way of the Sated Hunger from the Underworld --- and Bearfolk and Minotaurs with the College of Entropy or a Beer Domain Cleric from the Heros.

Don't get me wrong --- I'm just enthusiastic. You can pick a Ferun or Ebberon race from the standard books, but honestly: who wants to be "War Forged" when they could be "Gear Forged" ?

The campaign itself starts in Zobeck, which is an "all roads lead to" kind-of place. In Midgard, ghouls are a playable race --- and a race with politics. As a background for the campaign, North of Zobeck (on the surface) is a kingdom ruled by dhampir. Underneath is a kingdom ruled by ghouls. Queue title sequence.

The player characters explore the highs and lows of various societies on a journey from level 1 to level 13.

One more update. One or at most two more players for every other week on Sunday --- starting this Sunday the 29th.

We have 3 players now. I'd like four and I'd also be happy with five. The reason I would also take five is that a player having to leave the campaign for some reason doesn't put the story in jeopardy.

Session 0 goes off tomorrow --- roughly 27 hours from now. Still would like 1 person ...

Hi zBeeble.

PM Sent.

Thread Information