STEAM SUMMER
  1. #1

    Skill Roll error

    HI, all -

    When I do a skill roll for an NPC from the character sheet, I am getting an error. See attached.

    Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?

    Thanks,

    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by thendrich View Post
    HI, all -

    When I do a skill roll for an NPC from the character sheet, I am getting an error. See attached.

    Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?

    Thanks,

    Tom
    Hi,

    Can we have a bit more information, could you share a copy of the NPC sheet and which skill you're rolling to get the error.

    Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

  3. #3
    Hi, @MadBeardMan - Thanks fso much for the response.

    I'm attaching three screenshots and a character sheet.

    The three screenshots include the first which is an error after a GM roll w/o a character sheet. The second screenshot is the character sheet i will roll from. The third is the result of the Gun Combat (Slug) roll from this character sheet. Also, you'll find the character sheet I used from this example.

    The error seems to happen on all rolls, GM and character sheet rolls as well.

    I'm running FGU 4.2 on MacOS Monterey 12.4.

    Thanks in advance for your help, @MadBeardMan!

    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thendrich View Post
    Hi, @MadBeardMan - Thanks fso much for the response.

    I'm attaching three screenshots and a character sheet.

    The three screenshots include the first which is an error after a GM roll w/o a character sheet. The second screenshot is the character sheet i will roll from. The third is the result of the Gun Combat (Slug) roll from this character sheet. Also, you'll find the character sheet I used from this example.

    The error seems to happen on all rolls, GM and character sheet rolls as well.

    I'm running FGU 4.2 on MacOS Monterey 12.4.

    Thanks in advance for your help, @MadBeardMan!

    Tom
    Hi Tom,

    Thanks for the extra information and stuff. I see this is now with a PC sheet and not an NPC as you originally posted.

    The error isn't with the Ruleset, there's no such file as 'Manager_Time', so please disable ALL extensions and try again. Then enable one by one until you get the error, and then let me know which extension it was please.

    Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

  5. #5
    Hi, @MadBeardMan -

    Thanks again for the help.

    The error corresponds with the extension, Clock Adjuster v2022-03-20.

    All the best,

    Tom

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by thendrich View Post
    Hi, @MadBeardMan -

    Thanks again for the help.

    The error corresponds with the extension, Clock Adjuster v2022-03-20.

    All the best,

    Tom
    Hi Tom,

    Thanks for letting me know.

    Let me know where I can find that extension as I'll pull it down, see what it breaks and then see if there's a change I can make, or at worst, advise the extension make.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Tom,

    Thanks for letting me know.

    Let me know where I can find that extension as I'll pull it down, see what it breaks and then see if there's a change I can make, or at worst, advise the extension make.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    Hi, @MadBeardMan -

    The extension is available on the Forge. Maybe I made a mistake in using this extension as it is compatible with Core, but not explicitly with Mongoose Traveller 2E. Here is the link:

    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/574/view

    Let me know if I can further assist.

    I really appreciate your help!

    Best,

    Tom

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Dune 2d20 #2

Log in

Log in