STAR TREK 2d20

How To Use a Rulebook Not In FGU?

I'm trying to make a custom campaign. A rulebook recommendation, was the up and coming remake of the Into The Odd rulebook, by Chris McDowall. How would I use this in FGU? Would I have to add everything from scratch?

a6e8d612dd43d5517a1ff0d3272134ab_original.jpg

You'd pretty much have to enter it from scratch.

I do not see a community ruleset for it, which is likely where it would need to start. You might be able to get something built in CoreRPG (it comes with FG), but I am not really sure.

Here is an older turorial on creating a character sheet, but it might give you an idea on how to get started.
    Last edited by Sulimo; May 21st, 2022 at 06:24.

Blog Entries
    Start with creating either a CoreRPg or a MoreCore (community ruleset available via the Forge) campaign. Then create a character sheet for the ruleset accordingly. Then you will want to start entering information from the rulebooks. I would focus first on items. Those are things that are going to be used continually. Character creation things like abilities, features, skills etc, can be entered manually on the character sheet and are something that are not going to be used as often and can be entered later if ever. Then things like spells would be entered next since lots of characters may use them many times. Ten enter your maps and NPCs needed for your next adventure etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information