Starfinder Playlist

Painting Layers Blank After Update

I just completed the recent updates and logged in to finish some prep work for my game tomorrow night and the maps I have been working on no longer have the graphics on any of the painting layers I created. I have the Art Subscription and used those graphics to create separate layers for walls, decorations, and so on and while the layers still exist, non of the images are there. All of the other layer types like LOS, FX, and Lighting are fine.

I built these step by step making sure everything worked properly and there were no problems prior to the update. I tried switching the order of the layers and toggling the visibility to see if I had made a more obvious mistake but none of these reveal the graphics I had used.

I'm really hoping there is a good fix for this issue for the time I already have spent into preparing and the available time I have before my next session.

Thanks!

Can you please provide a copy of the full campaign folder zipped up?

Thanks,
    JPG

Folder Attached

Here you go. Thanks Moon Wizard!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hmm, it's odd, I see that there are changes between the two; but if I restore the previous session file, it loads fine multiple times.

I'm wondering if you have multiple versions installed somehow. (which can happen if you change the application folder after initial installation and shortcut creation.)

If you start FG from your shortcut that you normally start FG from, what version is reported in the top-right corner?

Regards,
    JPG

Version 4.20. I had a second install at one point but I'm pretty sure I deleted it a few months back. I had original FG and had that uninstalled as well. I will try to eliminate that as a possibility.

Thanks again

I ended up going with a fresh install and made sure only a singular instance was present but the problem remains. I'm not familiar with how to load from the session files if there is a trick to that you could point me to I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I figured this one out by searching the forum so I'm all set. All the layers did what they were supposed to do so I'm just a bit concerned now about building maps in the future if this is a possibility.

If anyone comes across this and can resolve it without resorting to updating the db.xml files that would be great. Thankfully now I don't have to rebuild my previous work!

Thanks again for taking a look Moon Wizard!

It looked like the campaign was opened with a version older than v4.2.0; after being opened in v4.2.0. There are image painting changes in v4.2.0 that are not backward compatible.
    That's why I was asking about the possibility of a campaign having been opening in a pre-4.2.0 version.

Other than that, there are not any issues that we've heard of similar to that.

I'm glad you got it working again.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information