DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Everday Heroes

Everday Heroes

Does anyone know if Everyday Heroes will be available on Fantasy Grounds when it comes out?

The answer that I last heard was no. I wrote a semi extension that makes it playable if you don't mind filling in the info.

You can find in extensions over here. It isn't locked so if you want to expand on it feel free. I've run a couple of games with it and nobody has complained.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    The answer that I last heard was no. I wrote a semi extension that makes it playable if you don't mind filling in the info.

You can find in extensions over here. It isn't locked so if you want to expand on it feel free. I've run a couple of games with it and nobody has complained.
    Thank you very much. I will take a look. I contacted Evil Genius' and they stated that FG didnt want to work with them. So no hope there.

Quote Originally Posted by Indivi_duel View Post
    Thank you very much. I will take a look. I contacted Evil Genius' and they stated that FG didnt want to work with them. So no hope there.
    Which is sad. It's really not to far off from 5E, probably wouldn't take to long for a person with a better understanding of the 5E ruleset and Lua to implement.

All I know and love is D20 Modern. I only got the ruleset of that provided here but its severely lacking. Was hoping EveryDay Heroes would've added more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indivi_duel View Post
    SmiteWorks simple doesn't have the resources to make conversions for small publishers. BUT, they do have a community of freelance developers that they can (and do) put publishers in contact with. It is then up to the publisher to work with the community devs to find one that wants to work on the project. And honestly, even then it's hard unless you find a developer who loves your game system. Generally, from a developer point of view, it's not a financial benefit so it's something that has to be done for the love of the ruleset.

More info for 3rd party publishers here: Publishers looking for conversions for Fantasy Grounds

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have been working on this. I have finished the Core Rulebook and Kong. No graphics in mods as do not want to possibly infringe on them.

Thread Information