FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Thread: Big Portraits

I love the bigger portrait the extension gives, but the recent FG update (19, I believe) messes with the PF2e character sheet, any chance of getting an update.

Attached Images Attached Images

The most recent core update made it where the Big Portraits wont allow the characters to be loaded period. HOpefully it gets updated

giving a bump because I would love to be able to use this again.

Indeed, this extension is a must, the portraits are waaaay too small on the character sheets without it.

My players are big fans of this extension. They keep asking if/when it will come back. Hoping for an update.

I'm sorry for the delays and really happy that this extension is getting so much love. I'll post an updated version later today/tomorrow.

A fix for 5e was just uploaded to the Forge. I'll fix the PF2e implementation probably tomorrow.

Thanks Zarestia!
    It is working nicely!
    I see a problem though: the portraits on the upper left corner are slightly on top of each other (Due to the bigger size of the portraits compared to the round version of vanilla FGU).
    CatqDQBKu8.png

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Thanks Zarestia!
    It is working nicely!
    I see a problem though: the portraits on the upper left corner are slightly on top of each other (Due to the bigger size of the portraits compared to the round version of vanilla FGU).
    CatqDQBKu8.png
    Hmm, that shouldn't be. I'll take a look again, thanks for the report.

If it can help you, I see a slight zoom effect applied to the portraits in the upper left corner vs the intended portraits.
    Here on a CoC campaign, but it is the same in D&D5.FantasyGrounds_Gjrur0doVc.jpg

Thread Information