Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: Big Portraits

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    This looks cool. Any way to get it for PF2e?
    If you mean Pathfinder2e, that's already supported (PFRPG2 is the ruleset name in the ruleset code).

Forge has a screenshot for PF2e.

Oh. I didn't see it listed. Derp.
    Wow. This is too cool! I didn't even have to do anything. I just logged in and the portraits on the sheets were already big.

Hmmm... I just saw a new bug with having now too big portraits in the character list.

I'll look to fix this asap.

Love this extension and use it for my 5e games. Would it be possible for it to be compatible with the FFG Star Wars ruleset and its associated Star Wars theme?

Hello, great work first of all. I am having an error while playing with CoC7E. It goes like this:

This I get twice in a row whenever I open a character sheet or make a new one:

Script execution error: [string "C:charsheet_overview:maxhp"]:19: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

then I get this one :

Handler error: [string "C:charsheet_overview:maxhp"]:19: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected,got nil).

I do not know if you are still working on this. I am running only a theme and this extention.

Quote Originally Posted by Renrenbonbon View Post
    Hello, great work first of all. I am having an error while playing with CoC7E. It goes like this:

Script execution error: [string "C:charsheet_overview:maxhp"]:19: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

then I get this one :

Handler error: [string "C:charsheet_overview:maxhp"]:19: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected,got nil).

I do not know if you are still working on this. I am running only a theme and this extention.
    Sorry for the late reply, I was traveling the country.
    The ruleset was updated, I'll have to take a look.

Perfect. Thank you sincerely for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Renrenbonbon View Post

then I get this one :

I'm getting this error without "Big Portraits" loaded when creating a new character as well. Can you check whether you get the error with just the ruleset?
    If so, please post here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-Thead/page21

Hi,
    Really enjoy this extension for my games.

So I'm getting this same error playing Call of Cthulhu with the Big Portraits extension. Without the extension, I do not get the error. It happens when I create a new character. I disabled all my extensions, and readded them one-by-one, until adding Big Portraits, and then the error reoccurred consistently for me at least.
    Last edited by StickClip; July 16th, 2023 at 05:47.

Any chance on getting this to work with AD&D Classic 2e? I used this in 5e and CoC and kinda addicted. Going to be playing AD&D and would love to see this work with it.

Thread Information