FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Big Portraits

Hello! Loved your extension when playing 5e. Would it be too much trouble for it to be made compatible with Pathfinder 2e as well?

Quote Originally Posted by DunMas View Post
    Hello! Loved your extension when playing 5e. Would it be too much trouble for it to be made compatible with Pathfinder 2e as well?
    I can take a look this month. Got some other things to fix first though. I'll post when it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by DunMas View Post
    For whatever reason I thought you wrote 2e as in D&D 2e and I looked through that
    At least I can say now, that D&D 2e differs in its approach to the charsheet header from CoreRPG and I'd like to not fiddle in there with an extension. If celestian ever decides to go the CoreRPG approach I'll gladly support the ruleset.

PF2e also differs in its approach but in a more manageable way in which I should be able to include my stuff relatively okay.

v1.2 Support for PFRPG2

Added
    • Extension icon (contributed by SirMotte, thanks!)
    • Support for PFRPG2 ruleset

I have tested some characters in PFRPG2 and haven't encountered any issues. As I have not played this ruleset extensively in the past, there could still be some, unknown by me, interactions.
    Please report any issues you may get.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    I have tested some characters in PFRPG2 and haven't encountered any issues. As I have not played this ruleset extensively in the past, there could still be some, unknown by me, interactions.
    Please report any issues you may get.
    Cheers! I'll be sure to report anything I see

v1.3 Support for CoC7E

Added
    • Support for CoC7e ruleset

I don't know the ruleset that well and had to rewrite some minor stuff. If you get any errors or something doesn't work, please let me know.

v1.5-hotfix1 Default desktop portrait size

SW implemented new 100px*100px desktop portrait size. There's no need to overwrite this anymore

Changed
    • Use new default desktop portrait size

This looks cool. Any way to get it for PF2e?

Thread Information