DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Restricting player access to handouts / images

I'm running the new 7th edition version of "Masks of Nyarlathotep" and have been sharing handouts in the form of images with my players.

There are certain handouts/images that I only want the players to be able to view for a few moments. If I was playing this in-person across the table from my players, I could just take the handout back. However, inside Fantasy Grounds my players can archive the shortcuts to the images in their notes and have access to them whenever they want.

Is there a way to keep this from happening?

Please forgive me if this is something simple that I should know. I'm still learning the Fantasy Grounds Unity interface (on that note, can someone PLEASE point me to best place for the latest, most updated video tutorials?

Thanks in advance!

In darkest thoughts,
    Mindreader

Unshare the image. Either right-click on the open image -> Share -> Stop Sharing Record. Or click the (P) (Public) shared icon next to the image in the campaign data list. Or right-click on the image in the campaign data list and select Stop Sharing Record. Then when the player clicks on an image link they've added to their notes they won't be able to open it.

Some info in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...aign-Data-List
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Unshare the image. Either right-click on the open image -> Share -> Stop Sharing Record. Or click the (P) (Public) shared icon next to the image in the campaign data list. Or right-click on the image in the campaign data list and select Stop Sharing Record. Then when the player clicks on an image link they've added to their notes they won't be able to open it.

Some info in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...aign-Data-List
    Trenloe,

You just made this Keeper VERY happy, and my players VERY unhappy. I've been telling them for a very long time that they need to keep good notes and not expect me to repeat things. I can't wait to hear the moans and groans tonight when I break the news that they no longer have access to the handouts. Boo freaking hoo! LOL

Thanks again! Also, thanks for the link.

In darkest thoughts,
    Mindreader

Quote Originally Posted by Mindreader View Post
    You just made this Keeper VERY happy, and my players VERY unhappy.

Got to be quick reading those handouts!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information