DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Problem with Ancestries

So im working on getting the character sheets ready to run Ruins of Gauntlight with a few friends and im getting an error code when I try to add ancestries. If I click the Tracker button and then ancestry it says

"[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist.lua"]:284: attempt to index local 'sSubGroup' (a nil value)'

I'm not sure why I would be getting this error. I added the several books to the campaign and have the information available if I just click the ancestries tab but I cant seem to get anything into the character sheet besides only typing the word. Beyond that I cant really seem to do much. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I do not have any extensions installed so im not sure whats going on
    Last edited by draupnir; May 17th, 2022 at 18:55.

Welcome to the FG forums! Sorry you're having issues.

Please collect your log files after recreating the issue and upload the ZIP file here. Info on doing that in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Looking at the base code, this could be caused by incomplete Ancestry records - particularly the Ancestry Name. Look in your campaign Ancestry list and make sure there aren't any incomplete records in the list - check for records listed as <<New Ancestry>> - these indicate they don't have a name; either remove any ancestries without a name or edit them to give them a name. If this doesn't fix the issue, please provide the logs as detailed in the previous post.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 17th, 2022 at 20:40.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information