DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fixing Hit Points for an Unlinked Eidolon

Due to the weirdness currently going on with Eidolon HP, I had to unlink the Eidolon from my Summoner's character. However, once unlinked the Eidolon's max HP dropped to 0 and I don't see any way to edit it. Even if I link it to the Summoner again its max HP seems to stay at 0.

Obviously with the shared HP this is mostly a display bug, but it would be nice to know how to fix it.

Looks like just creating another Eidolon PC sheet is the only way to fix this. As I was looking at swapping it to the other type, nothing is working to get the magnifying glass to show up for editing it like a PC sheet.

There's not a permanent way of changing the eidolon HP if it's unlinked from the base PC. You can manually change the "Max" HP on the Eidolon PC main tab (using CTRL+scroll-wheel), but that will be reset in the next FG session.

Sorry the fix for the Eidolon/PC HP sync when wounds changed with the scroll wheel is taking so long to fix. It's very complex (allowing the GM and Player to change the same data, do a bunch of calculations and then sync that data once) and I'm having to refactor a lot of code to address the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Trenloe. I do appreciate the update.

Thread Information