DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How Do I Upgrade From Classic to Unity? Steam Edition

Hi All,

So sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Steam has licenses on sale right now and I currently own a Classic Ultimate license, and I would like to upgrade to Unity Ultimate. I have read a few reviews that claim there are issues when upgrading, but I could not find much doing an internet search and YouTube search for these issues or how to upgrade in general, as in if there were additional steps to perform beyond buying and downloading the software.

Could any of you brave adventurers offer some insight into upgrading from Classic Ultimate to Unity Ultimate? Again, this is for the Steam version, but I will take any insight or assistance you can offer. Thank

Blog Entries
    Look in Steam for the bundle that has FG Classic and FGU. This should give you an additional discount. Install to a new location and it will pick up any DLC you own already. If you have a campaign, copy that to the new Campaigns folder and open it in FGU to upgrade it.

Check the wiki for new guides on what has changed.

Blog Entries
    After you have FGU installed, if you need a detailed guide for moving your campaign, see here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ampaign-to-FGU

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information