DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks, Trenloe.

Looking back, it looks like the name was changed within a few days of the original launch of the art pack over a year ago. I was originally looking for something that happened in the last few months in the change log.

I'm glad you got it working.

Regards,
    JPG

Whilst checking the fix I spotted another map I had created which had the same error. Any chance you could fix this one?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ib8ecdth84...verns.zip?dl=0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbird View Post
    Whilst checking the fix I spotted another map I had created which had the same error. Any chance you could fix this one?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ib8ecdth84...verns.zip?dl=0

Thanks
    Open up the module (rename to .zip to allow you to unzip the module) and then open the db.xml file in a text editor. Do find/replace - find: SmiteWorks Underground 2 Map Pack and replace with: SmiteWorks Underground Map Pack 2

Then re-zip up the module and rename from .zip to .mod.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe - thanks for the procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbird View Post
    Trenloe - thanks for the procedure.
    You're welcome.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information