DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Red question marks for art pack assets

Thought I would piggyback on this thread...

Has there been a Art Pack update as my current map now has several red question marks on it? The map was created using FGU purchased map packs. I can't tell what is missing (is there a way of finding this out?) so I'm a bit foxed as to how to fix the problem.

Currently I've covered the question marks with rugs, so I've literally swept them under the carpet.

I have the following FGU Packs;

FG Art Pack 2019
    FG Cemetery Map Pack
    FG Costal Maps 1 & 2
    FG Goblin Camp
    FG Interiors
    FG Siege 1
    FG Underground 1 & 2

Playing RMC on FGU

Ta Rainbird

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbird View Post
    Thought I would piggyback on this thread...
    I've moved this issue to its own thread. The thread you posted in was related to a very specific issue with one module (Rise of the Drow). Best to post in a new thread unless the thread you're posting in is exactly the same issue with the same product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Can you provide the campaign folder zipped up that you are seeing the issue with, as well as the name of the image affected?

Thanks,
    JPG

Moon - zips links below. I'm seeing the red ? on the Micandor v2 image (inside the hall)

Campaign zip = https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvw7iae6u0...0Play.zip?dl=0

Module link = https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfg5fleskr...Emnet.zip?dl=0

Thanks Rainbird

The module link only contains an XML file that is not named correctly to be a module. Did you upload the whole module file?

JPG

The Module file came from = \Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\campaigns\MERP Wednesday Live Play\moduledb\Battle for the East Emnet

The whole of the module folder is \Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\campaigns\MERP Wednesday Live Play\moduledb Dropbox info here = https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5xgru2elk...uledb.zip?dl=0

It's a homebrew module created in a seeder campaign and transferred/exported over to the live play campaign area. I've used the same method a few times and the data/maps etc transfers over fine.

I'm not sure what you mean by naming it correctly to be a module (point me at a thread and I'll see what I'm doing wrong)

There is definitely some confusion.

The moduledb subfolder within the campaign save folder is the "change" file for the module within this campaign. It's not the full set of data from the module.

The actual modules all live with the "modules" subfolder under the FG data folder (for custom modules), and in the "vault" subfolder (for official modules).

Where did you get this module from?

Regards,
    JPG

Yes, confusion on my part. Sorry try - https://www.dropbox.com/s/yshkv4osx0...andor.zip?dl=0

It's a module I created from my seeder campaign.

Fingers crossed I've sent you the correct info this time.

Looks like at some point a art pack module's name changed from SmiteWorks Underground 2 Map Pack to SmiteWorks Underground Map Pack 2

I've done a find/replace in the moduledb\Battle for the East Emnet.xml file - which I've attached. Without your campaign loaded, copy this file into your campaign \moduledb directory, then load up the campaign and check the image.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe - this has fixed the ? issue.

Thanks.

Thread Information