STAR TREK 2d20

A Discord Question for Savage Worlds VTT Savvy

I have a player that won't have a PC for my FGU session tomorrow. Since most of the session will be run TOTM, I'm considering using a dice bot for Discord to at least allow him to make rolls via his tablet or mobile device. I've never used a dice bot with Discord, so I'm wondering if there's one that's particularly better suited for Savage Worlds that some here could recommend?

Otherwise, I'm very experienced with running SW around a IRL table, so any recommendations for a quality dice bot regardless of ruleset, would be appreciated too.
    Last edited by kronovan; May 15th, 2022 at 03:45.

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    I have a player that won't have a PC for my FGU session tomorrow. Since most of the session will be run TOTM, I'm considering using a dice bot for Discord to at least allow him to make rolls via his tablet or mobile device. I've never used a dice bot with Discord, so I'm wondering if there's one that's particularly better suited for Savage Worlds that some here could recommend?

Otherwise, I'm very experienced with running SW around a IRL table, so any recommendations for a quality dice bot regardless of ruleset, would be appreciated too.
    Savage Bot is what we use over on the main Savage Worlds discord.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post

https://github.com/alessio29/savagebot

Many thanks for the recommendation. I now have savagebot installed and ready to go.

Thread Information