FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: GURPS Playable?

GURPS Playable?

I'm super interested in running a GURPS campaign but it doesn't look like Fantasy Grounds really supports it. I downloaded a rules set for GURPS and it allows me to have a character sheet but I don't have nice linkable advantages and disadvantages etc from the game etc such that it looks like GURPS isn't really fully supported here. Is there any online system with full support of GURPS or is it really not playable online?

I think it is more than "playable" on FG, it is awesome!

You should probably be posting this to the GURPS community forum. There's a huge amount on non-official support there.

It is playable no matter whether via LAN or online and has always been since the FGC it works very well and at opportune times brings new improvements, but it flows very well with what it has, the only difference is that you have to populate things, but for that there are programs that allow you to import things directly into FG, and I call GURPS Extreme - Official, as it is authorized by SJGames (as far as I know) but the content of its materials so far is not. (unfortunately), as a fan of GURPS, I dream of the day that I will see your complete material inside FG. The best features I've been using for a long time are practicality (if you do it right, you can be sure and peace of mind that things will always be right!) and of course automation, ah! my beloved automation, a factor that accelerates the resolutions in the conduct of stories without worrying about those boring rules and calculations between the lines.

Thread Information