On the player side added export options for:
    Backgrounds
    Heroic Themes
    Paragon Paths
    Epic Destinies
    Familiars

Added Diseases on the DM side.

You will need the new module_maker.exe and run_all.bat

NOTE THAT I HAVE RESTUCTURED THE XML TO MAKE IT MORE CONSISTENT, BUT THIS COULD BREAK LINKS TO RULES ELEMENTS FROM EARLIER VERSIONS.
    If you are heavily invested in the existing modules you might want to hold off on upgrading, or at least backup your existing modules.
    This is the structure I will be using for the foreseeable future, though, so you will need to upgrade eventually to get the new goodies.

As always, report any issues or suggestions here, or on FG Discord.

Still remaining elements from the Portable Compendium: Terrain (145), Deities (134), Companions (11), Mounts (38?), Poisons (19), Glossary (546!)

Just realised there are bugs in the Traps and Magic Items export parts - will drop a new version shortly that also includes Terrain, Deities & Poisons.
    Last edited by skelekon; November 7th, 2022 at 06:23.

New version is on Github

Added Deities and Poisons on the player side, and Terrain on the DM side.

Fixed some bugs introduced in the previous update.

Have changed one or two of the command line switches, so will need the latest version of run_all.bat unless you roll your own commands.

has anyone done a step by step video on this? this seems so far above my head, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by lbw View Post
    has anyone done a step by step video on this? this seems so far above my head, sorry
    There's no video (that I'm aware of) - this is just a community/hobby project and not anything official.

Best bet for assistance is probably the "D&D 4E" Discord server - there are channels for both resources and for vtts.

First thing is that you need the "Portable Compendium" resource as that contains the data to be put into FG modules.
    Discord: skelekon#6366
    Reddit: skelek0n

ok thanks Ive recruited my son to help me this is way above my head LOL

Thread Information