DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Seeking 2 Players for a AD&D 2e Campaign

FG License: GM has Full Unlimited FGU license; all are eligible to join
    Game System: Classic D&D (AD&D 2nd Edition)
    Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Every other Friday at 5pm PST (6pm MT, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern) (June 10)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week on Fridays. Most nights it runs about 3 hrs.
    Term: On going Home-brew campaign with no set end date.
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Somewhere around 50/50 but varies per night.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Current we have 5 players and are looking for 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting level will be 4th. Standard equipment but possibly a few magic items determined randomly.
    Character restrictions: Per 2nd edition rules. I have the Complete book of Humanoids but most will not be used. Consult with the DM to determine if you want something from that book.
    Books used: DM has all the FGU published AD&D 2e material. All material except the Complete book of Ninjas and much of the Complete book of Humanoids will be open to use by the player.
    Details of your scenario: Currently the party is in a dungeon on a mysterious adventure that involves ancient history of the area they reside in.
    Other Details of the world: They started in a town named Lormel and the land is littered with many stone ruins of cities/ towns etc. Not too far to the south of Lormel no travelers venture due to the fact that most do not return if they do. The party is part of the city militia and are used to protect the town. In the past this has not been a very busy job but in the past few months the work has picked up quite a lot.
    Current class make up: 1 Ranger, 1 Fighter, 2 Mage, 2 Clerics and 1 NPC cleric. So the party is open for anything at this time.

Players and DM background: Most of us started playing D&D back in the old days when the concept was new. Many of us started off with the Basic rules and moved on to AD&D then to AD&D 2nd edition. We are looking for someone that loves the older game or is open to trying it out.
    Back in the day D&D was more about conquering the monster taking the treasure and moving to the next fight. 20 Orcs in the room and only Roulf the fighter ready to fight… well its on lets see who wins. Things do tend to go badly for Roulf when played this way but…
    This is the way we use to play and though the group is more cautious then we were in the old days we still tend to wade in chest deep at times when maybe we shouldn’t. Don’t fear that is part of the fun.
    So if you are one to look for the easy game and want to go into that room with 20 orcs kill them all in one round than maybe 5e suites you better. But if on the other hand you want a challenge and want to tackle that same room knowing you more than likely won’t win in one round and have a great chance of loosing that character please join in our fun.
    Let me know if you are interested and we will try to set up a day or days that both your DM and yourself can get together to make a character before our next session.
    Hope to see you there.
    Last edited by Merell; June 11th, 2022 at 00:47.

Still looking for 2 players.

Day of week and time: Every other Friday at 5pm PST (6pm MT, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern) (June 10)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week on Fridays. Most nights it runs about 3 hrs.

which is it? not that matters. I'm interested, but it's been a long time since I played ADnD or 2ndE

I'd be interested in playing. Played 2nd Edition back in the mid 90's. (What I learned on)

I would be interested. Started D&D with the original purple box.

Thread Information