FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by PRAdams View Post
    Disabled. Re-enabled. Ran the updater twice. It (the updater) only shows two subscriptions, even though Inventory shows CoinFlip now (totaling three).
    Alright, after fussing around in the backend for a bit, can you give it one more try to run the updater? I saw some minor issues that I hope to have worked out, but if this doesn't work I'll try again with fresh eyes in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    Alright, after fussing around in the backend for a bit, can you give it one more try to run the updater? I saw some minor issues that I hope to have worked out, but if this doesn't work I'll try again with fresh eyes in the morning.
    No change (two Forge subscriptions, nothing updated, no Cyberpunk RED ruleset when I try to Create Campaign).

No change (two Forge subscriptions, nothing updated, no Cyberpunk RED ruleset when I try to Create Campaign).
    I just noticed that the ruleset said “Delisted” — is that cause of ju95’s change?

I relisted it just now so maybe it’ll work.

I'm pretty confident this is an issue with my email address not being properly aligned with my account. I changed email address a while back. I don't think I've changed anything else in the last couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If you cant see it after its relisted then check the filters - the default Forge view doesnt show products you own.
    It's in my Inventory. I forgot to check there. I now have three entries (MoreCore, Cyberpunk RED, and the CoinFlip). Updater has thought I had CoinFlip all along (I've had the UUID for that instead of Cyberpunk RED in my log since using Forge to grab MoreCore and Cyberpunk RED; I've never had the UUID for Cyberpunk RED).

I'm pretty confident this is an issue with my email address not being properly aligned with my account. I changed email address a while back. I don't think I've changed anything else in the last couple years.
    I don't think it is your email address. Registration issues like that wouldn't even show you the forge site.

It's in my Inventory. I forgot to check there. I now have three entries (MoreCore, Cyberpunk RED, and the CoinFlip). Updater has thought I had CoinFlip all along (I've had the UUID for that instead of Cyberpunk RED in my log since using Forge to grab MoreCore and Cyberpunk RED; I've never had the UUID for Cyberpunk RED).
    Yes, I was hoping that adding Coin Flip would "fix" the system, but it apparently didn't. seansps if you could set build 66 to the Test channel, then maybe PRAdams can switch to test a force a download that way? It would help to see if this is just an issue with the live channel at least.

I don't think it is your email address. Registration issues like that wouldn't even show you the forge site.

Yes, I was hoping that adding Coin Flip would "fix" the system, but it apparently didn't. seansps if you could set build 66 to the Test channel, then maybe PRAdams can switch to test a force a download that way? It would help to see if this is just an issue with the live channel at least.
    I'm here to help with the troubleshooting. Thanks!

seansps if you could set build 66 to the Test channel, then maybe PRAdams can switch to test a force a download that way? It would help to see if this is just an issue with the live channel at least.
    Build 66 is now in Test!

PRAdams, if you switch to Test channel, does it download?

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Build 66 is now in Test!

PRAdams, if you switch to Test channel, does it download?
    How would I switch to Test?

Disregard. I found it in Updater.

No change. It still shows 2 subscriptions instead of 3. No option for Cyberpunk RED in the Create Campaign list (this is after two manual update runs).
    Last edited by PRAdams; June 3rd, 2022 at 04:09.

Thread Information