FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Your MoreCore build is up to date.
    If you go back to the Splash Screen and choose Create Campaign
    Then check what rulesets you have listed.
    You should see a Cyberpunk RED listing (Im not sure of its exact spelling as I have 4 versions)

I think ju95 is asking if it's available to be selected. It's an extension, so you would have to select it to see it when FG loads.

I do not have MoreCore or the Coin flip extension.

But if you start a new MoreCore campaign, is the Coin Flip extension available in the extension list?

EDIT: Late
    Last edited by Sulimo; June 3rd, 2022 at 02:31. Reason: Way late/

CoinFlip is an extension, but I don't recall acquiring it (it's just not my thing).

Cyberpunk RED is NOT there, and I know I selected it.

Ruleset.png

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Your MoreCore build is up to date.
    If you go back to the Splash Screen and choose Create Campaign
    Then check what rulesets you have listed.
    You should see a Cyberpunk RED listing (Im not sure of its exact spelling as I have 4 versions)
    It's still not showing.

Quote Originally Posted by PRAdams View Post
    It's still not showing.
    For everyone else trying to help, the issue is that for some reason, this one account is downloading the entirely wrong extension. I was checking to see if it was just a naming issue or a bigger issue entirely.

For PRAdams, can you subscribe to the Coin Flip extension, and see if maybe it ends up downloading Cyberpunk Red, Coin Flip, or something else entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    For everyone else trying to help, the issue is that for some reason, this one account is downloading the entirely wrong extension. I was checking to see if it was just a naming issue or a bigger issue entirely.

For PRAdams, can you subscribe to the Coin Flip extension, and see if maybe it ends up downloading Cyberpunk Red, Coin Flip, or something else entirely?
    I selected "Buy." It didn't do anything when I tried running the updater (twice).

Very weird issue! I don’t want to muddy the thread as I have no idea what could cause this issue but have you tried either of the following?

• In the settings log out, and then back in, to your FG account. Then run the updater OR
    • Unsubscribe from Cyberpunk RED, run the updater, then subscribe again and run the updater again

Just a thought. I hope your account is able to get fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Very weird issue! I don’t want to muddy the thread as I have no idea what could cause this issue but have you tried either of the following?

• In the settings log out, and then back in, to your FG account. Then run the updater OR
    • Unsubscribe from Cyberpunk RED, run the updater, then subscribe again and run the updater again

Just a thought. I hope your account is able to get fixed!
    In my previous attempts to troubleshoot this, yes, I've disconnected from my account and re-connected. I've wiped all my FGU directories out and completely reloaded FGU (app and folders+files). No joy.

I can't find Cyberpunk RED in Forge now, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by PRAdams View Post
    In my previous attempts to troubleshoot this, yes, I've disconnected from my account and re-connected. I've wiped all my FGU directories out and completely reloaded FGU (app and folders+files). No joy.

I can't find Cyberpunk RED in Forge now, unfortunately.
    It’s probably because you’re still subscribed to it. Look under “Inventory” (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/inventory) and click “Disable.” Then update. Then re-enable and update again. Maybe that’ll help?

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    It’s probably because you’re still subscribed to it. Look under “Inventory” (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/inventory) and click “Disable.” Then update. Then re-enable and update again. Maybe that’ll help?
    Disabled. Re-enabled. Ran the updater twice. It (the updater) only shows two subscriptions, even though Inventory shows CoinFlip now (totaling three).

Thread Information