DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Hi PRAdams!

Were you able to get this resolved? I wrote the ruleset, so just want to make sure it wasn’t anything to do with a build I pushed - but it sounds like it was a Forge-related issue?
    Hello!

Thanks for following up.

No, this has not been resolved. I opened a ticket to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by PRAdams View Post
    Hello!

Thanks for following up.

No, this has not been resolved. I opened a ticket to no avail.
    Shoot! Yeah this sounds like a really weird issue perhaps with your Account. I hope support responds to you soon- you could perhaps try the Discord as well and see if anyone can respond quicker: https://discord.gg/fantasygrounds

Otherwise, the only other thing I can think to try is a from a completely fresh install of FG.

I picked up the Cyberpunk RED ruleset, but the Updater either isn't seeing it, or Forge has it configured improperly, or my account is still having problems (I purchased products from the FG store and they wouldn't download until I specifically asked support to confirm my email account was properly connected).

When I check the Updater log, it says that it sees 2 Forge subscriptions, but only MoreCore downloads as expected. The other Forge subscription isn't in my inventory/doesn't map to the UUID of Cyberpunk RED. There's a second Forge dat file in the vault folder, but it's the wrong UUID (4e3cd2f4-1e15-11ec-8c52-0050562be458).

MoreCore UUID: 13d8b724-465e-11ec-8c52-0050562be458
    Cyberpunk RED UUID: 2f6a4de8-ca27-11ec-8c52-0050562be458

I've disabled the Cyberpunk RED ruleset, updated, and re-enabled, then updated. No change.

Is there a chance the UUID for the Cyberpunk RED subscription/file is improperly labeled or indexed or something?

Hello PRAdams,
    That other UUID you posted is linked to the item CoinFlip for MoreCore, I assume that isn't something you had downloaded at any time correct?

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Shoot! Yeah this sounds like a really weird issue perhaps with your Account. I hope support responds to you soon- you could perhaps try the Discord as well and see if anyone can respond quicker: https://discord.gg/fantasygrounds

Otherwise, the only other thing I can think to try is a from a completely fresh install of FG.
    I've done a complete reload of FGU. No joy. There's some sort of disconnect between my email address and the app. The previous ticket I opened, I pointed out what looked to be the problem, then it started working. It hasn't worked since, so they haven't permanently fixed the issue. I can't express how discouraging and disappointing this is.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    Hello PRAdams,
    That other UUID you posted is linked to the item CoinFlip for MoreCore, I assume that isn't something you had downloaded at any time correct?
    I can't think of a reason to use CoinFlip (it's just a d2, right?). Is there a way to determine if I bought it? When I look in Forge, it shows the Buy button for that item. I can't find MoreCore when I search in Forge. Cyberpunk RED also doesn't show up when I search. Does that mean I've purchased them?

I can't think of a reason to use CoinFlip (it's just a d2, right?). Is there a way to determine if I bought it? When I look in Forge, it shows the Buy button for that item. I can't find MoreCore when I search in Forge. Cyberpunk RED also doesn't show up when I search. Does that mean I've purchased them?
    Can you please check if CoinFlip is actually available to you in the client? I am trying to determine where the mix up is happening.

Can you please check if CoinFlip is actually available to you in the client? I am trying to determine where the mix up is happening.
    Sorry for misunderstanding.

I just loaded a MoreCore campaign, and I don't see CoinFlip (assuming it's a coin icon).MoreCore.png

Sorry for misunderstanding.

I just loaded a MoreCore campaign, and I don't see CoinFlip (assuming it's a coin icon).MoreCore.png
    Okay, and it doesn't appear in your Extensions box before loading up the campaign?

Okay, and it doesn't appear in your Extensions box before loading up the campaign?
    It does. I activated it, and it shows up. I don't recall picking it up (I would use a d6 for a d2 roll).

Thread Information