DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by PRAdams View Post
    How would I switch to Test?

Disregard. I found it in Updater.

No change. It still shows 2 subscriptions instead of 3. No option for Cyberpunk RED in the Create Campaign list (this is after two manual update runs).
    Could you try renaming the extensions/modules/rulesets/vault folders; then running a brand new update. This will rule out any issues with locked files in the file system; and any unpacked versions of any of the files.

EDIT: Before that, are you sure you are logging into your PRAdams account, and not some other account on FGU?
    Last edited by ju95; June 3rd, 2022 at 20:54.

Blog Entries
    How would I switch to Test?

Disregard. I found it in Updater.

No change. It still shows 2 subscriptions instead of 3. No option for Cyberpunk RED in the Create Campaign list (this is after two manual update runs).
    I believe I found the issue. You actually have two accounts: PRAdams and PhilAdams. PRAdams has all 3 of those items subscribed, but PhilAdams only has MoreCore and Coin Flip subscribed. PhilAdams has all your actual purchases and stuff.

In general, we find that multiple accounts often causes confusion and issues such as this. If you would like to merge them, you can contact support.fantasygrounds.com and give them the info on the two accounts and which one you want to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I believe I found the issue. You actually have two accounts: PRAdams and PhilAdams. PRAdams has all 3 of those items subscribed, but PhilAdams only has MoreCore and Coin Flip subscribed. PhilAdams has all your actual purchases and stuff.

In general, we find that multiple accounts often causes confusion and issues such as this. If you would like to merge them, you can contact support.fantasygrounds.com and give them the info on the two accounts and which one you want to keep.
    This is what I suspected (those accounts are matched to different email addresses). Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    Could you try renaming the extensions/modules/rulesets/vault folders; then running a brand new update. This will rule out any issues with locked files in the file system; and any unpacked versions of any of the files.

EDIT: Before that, are you sure you are logging into your PRAdams account, and not some other account on FGU?
    Yup, using PRAdams. The full reload didn't work. Thanks, though!

Yup, using PRAdams.
    Your screenshot in post #23 shows you're logging into FG Unity with PhilAdams. As ddavison says in post #42, PhilAdams only has MoreCore and Coin Flip, not Cyberpink RED. Change your login account in the FG Unity application settings to PRAdams and run an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Your screenshot in post #23 shows you're logging into FG Unity with PhilAdams. As ddavison says in post #42, PhilAdams only has MoreCore and Coin Flip, not Cyberpink RED. Change your login account in the FG Unity application settings to PRAdams and run an update.
    That's bizarre and embarrassing (that I haven't noticed it until now). And now when I try to change Settings, the app crashes. Could the ticket I opened to merge the accounts/UserIDs already be in process? I haven't received a Jira # or anything.

Looking at it, that's doubly bizarre. I guess it has always been PhilAdams there? I'm not sure how to update it.

I've updated my FGU app to be PRAdams, but it won't work until they merge the accounts.
    Last edited by PRAdams; June 4th, 2022 at 00:19.

Thread Information