5E Character Create Playlist

Art pack subscription getting all the past releases

It seems I don't have all the past releases available to me through my subscription.

Some of the packs have downloaded.. fundamental fantasy, mountain top castle, forest map pack... but several of the older packs do not seem to be in my modules or assets.

How do I get those?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
    It seems I don't have all the past releases available to me through my subscription.

Some of the packs have downloaded.. fundamental fantasy, mountain top castle, forest map pack... but several of the older packs do not seem to be in my modules or assets.

How do I get those?
    Everything on the Art subscription page should be included. Let us know which ones specifically you don't see and we can help you find it in your Assets. Please note that with FGU's launch, we switched from making these "modules" that showed up in the Module Activation window and they instead just show up automatically as a Folder in your Assets.

AH! Okay, that explains it. I was seeing some of them listed in the Modules but not all. Yes, they are in my assets as a folder. Thanks for explaining.

Thread Information