Starfinder Playlist

Map has white Square/grid over it.

Hi everyone,

My map on the dm side looks great but from the player's side, every 5 feet is lined in white did I put a mask or filter over it accidentally?

How can I change this back?

That is probably the grid? Can we see a screenshot.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zacchaeus,

Sorry for the late reply. i will send a screenshot today when I have also access to my son or wife's computer.

Hi Zacchaeus,

I attached a screenshot below.

Ian.png

This is indeed the grid which should also show on the DM screen if you are looking at the same map - note that any maps designated as DM maps won't have the grid - only battlemaps intended for combat have a grid and are usually designated as player maps. You can reduce the opacity of the grid (or change its colour) by clicking on the grid tool (unlock the map and click on the icon at the far right of the toolbar) and then click on the colour picker icon and move the little bar with the A next to it towards the left. This will tone down the grid. You can also make the grid invisible here as well by clicking on the eye icon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information